BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Thursday, December 9, 2010

I did it!

I did it! I took the plunge.

I'd written a short romance. After several rounds of self-edits and tweaks, I subbed a query letter to an E-publisher. A couple of weeks later, I got a request for the full. I sent in the full a few days ago. Now, I'm *cough* patiently *cough* waiting for a response.

I did receive a confirmation email from the publisher stating I should hear something by no later than Feb. 2011. I hope I don't have to wait for an answer that long, but with the holidays coming up, it probably will be.

Anywho, if anyone even reads this blog of mine, please keep your fingers, legs, whatever crossed for me please!

1 comments:

Unknown said...

Congrats Rylee! *pours glass of wine* Here, this'll help with the waiting. :D